Dial planning manager
ROLEX S.A. , Genève - Permanent contract
From January 2005 to May 2017
• Management of a team of 15, composed of buyers, planners and project managers.
• Validation of production plans with the plant managers.
• Ensuring long-term adequacy between load and capacity.
• Planning new product introduction in collaboration with the industrialization.
• Organizing processes when articles leave the catalogue: “end of life process”.
• Responsible to ensure long-term availability of “end-of-life” articles.
• Conduct trimestral reviews with different departments: Production, after-sales service and finance.
• Flow optimization by reducing dial lead time from 6 to 3 months.
• Improved the production strategy by dedicating machines to a specific process.
• Reduced lead-time from suppliers through negotiation.
• Improved the department’s skill and increased the expertise of employees.
• Realized process descriptions, defined work tasks and conducted progress reports.
• Proposition and participation to SAP improvements and evolution.
• Standardization of SAP-data: ECC – APO PPDS et APO SNP.
Allemand - Technical
Anglais - Fluent
Espagnol - Native language
Français - Native language